Vertical 250 gallon smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
10-4 sunman,

I will try and modify the burner tomorrow. The problem is...it's a jeep weekend in the shop.
yahoo.gif
My buddies may talk me into an alternate method of stoking the fire and drinking beers all night. But... it will be the first Boston but on the CATSASS!
thumb1%20copy.gif
 I am hoping we will get fat and lazy at lunch Saturday and not get anything accomplished but a having a lot of laughs.
beercheer.gif
...looking like hail and tornadoes again anyway on Saturday...part of living in the south
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Yep! More air did the trick on the burner. :).
46c7fb34_IMG00132-20120217-1743.jpg

The 9lb butt came out fantastic (that was a ton of food!). I was even able to swap over to wood after 10 hrs without loosing heat and then finish up smoking the butt while cooking ribs at 7:am. Both came out the best ever yet with Jeff's Naked Rib Rub! Just in time for a neighborhood lunch.

Thank you all for your help.

Man that turned out sweet have ya tried a pizza yet?

I put my.smoker aside to built some stuff for our Jeep few weekends ago also...lol

Its a rough life when ya got to sit around and smoke and build stuff :biggrin:

I'm partial to vertical smokers, and yours is the best I've seen. I also love the 'pizza oven' idea. I'm going to try to copy that on a smaller scale while modding my smoker. Great job!

Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky