• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Venison snack sticks

K9BIGDOG

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 7, 2017
I recently used the Hi Mountain pepperoni snack stick mix for some venison sticks. I think I made 10lbs using 7.5 lbs of venison cut with 2.5 lbs of pork fat. They came out really good, although I would have liked them a bit spicier for my taste.

#countryboyz

Joined Jan 8, 2021
I recently used the Hi Mountain pepperoni snack stick mix for some venison sticks. I think I made 10lbs using 7.5 lbs of venison cut with 2.5 lbs of pork fat. They came out really good, although I would have liked them a bit spicier for my taste.
I did try that brand BigDog...same experience with the pepperoni flavor..lacking a little ummph. I did like the original flavor from them, but instead of using just 20 lbs as the directions said, I made it for 25# and it was waaayyyy better. Too salty for 20 lbs. Thank you

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.