vacuum packing

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Interesting. Never seen the unit, but it sounds cool in that it'll use any bag, apparently.

Hmm maybe I'll try a li'l experiment on my foodsaver to replicate the "nozzle" design

I have a foodsaver, pro III, and am very happy with it.

Foodsaver here also. You'll find no meat in my freezer that hasn't been vacuumed sealed.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I also use the Food Saver but mine is the Professional II. I couldn't be happier with it. Does a great job (mine is about three years old now and has had "average" usage).

Good point Richtee .... saw the Texas but missed the Queensland part ..... as [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Roseanne Roseannadana[/font] used to say ..... Never Mind
icon_redface.gif

Food Saver here also, would never use anything else. Dionysus thanks for the flashback. She was a funny lady. Only the good die young. And she was GOOD.

thanks for the replies guys but it seems the food saver you guys are using over there are not available here , the food saver here is a different brand , i looked at a semi prof one yesterday in a butchers supply place but it is $400.00 nice unit though .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky