Utah gets a Rec Teq brick and mortar store!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
Unbelievable Grand opening is this weekend. Its in Lehi.

RT.jpg

Ok that is cool! I know a little bit about Lehi....... I wonder if they will have more parts available on site? I want an extra set of rack sliders......

Ok that is cool! I know a little bit about Lehi....... I wonder if they will have more parts available on site? I want an extra set of rack sliders......
Not sure - I would like assume so...still not too mobile or I may have driving over to check it out.

Wonder if they would take part time help to offset what I would spend there. Product in lieu of pay? LOL.
Jim
Yea, it wouldn't take much arm twisting to get me to be a rep for them for "free stuff"..... I would be happy to test anything they wanted..... LOL

Edit.... I am going to go in and give them some advise on how in roasting we like to have a fluid pan under the smoked meat or roasted chicken/turkey..... I mean catching the drippings is a real thing.... if they would add some adjustable rack slides to allow for this in each of their smokers it would be a huge upgrade! I mean I like to have a pan under the turkey for gravy. How nice would it be if they were set up for that! Just make them an accessory and charge money for them....They would sell the crap out of them....

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky