use of google,,NOT

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rc4u

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 4, 2015
how many here still use google or chrome?? my son writes Linux. but i havnt used google for long time.. i'm anti chrome so i use duckduckgo.com as no tracking and no fakebook or others.. even my s21+ phone i erased as much google as i could and deny others. any body else or d'uall just go with the flow??

Ever since I had Linux put on our laptop it's worked alot better. I'll never use anything but Linux

ya all the internet servers are linux. Ty monitors his company's along with crew and writes the clusters to keep safe and tel locals what needs replacing., like memory or drives ect. works from where ever he is, home or pistol comps, races ect.. to bad its all self taught. no college degree for linux writer. but very good pay.. if ya have kids this field will never die.

I use Avast browser with Duck(2)
Stuck with MS OS as wife needs it for work.

I phone 6 that I shut down from not enough. It still knows where l live and where I work.
I haven't even registered it with Apple.

Brave for the browser, DuckDuckGo for search engine, ProtonMail or Tutanota for secure email. No Google!

nice to know many are aware.. with doj and fbi siked on concerned parents for school rules ,, just not right. privacy is getting scarce

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky