Up early to tackle this big butt.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I dont understand why someone would mop if spritzing does the same thing, without messing the bark up. Is mopping for liquid that's thicker that couldn't make it through the sprayer of a bottle? I use a lowes cleaning bottle for my sritz

if you try foiling, try it the way I posted by keeping the alum pan in the smoker....get it covered as fast as you can when the temp hits 145 to not let the meats temp drop by removing it from the smoker to handle it Thumbs Up ....

I'll have to try that. I wish I built a second rack in my uds...ill have to build another rack so it can catch the drippings.

the alum pan the meat is in is used to catch them Thumbs Up ....oh yeah I forgot to add I use a metal rack in alum pan to hold meat off bottom of pan 3/4"....it still gets great smoke and bark Thumbs Up ....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky