Turkey Breast Roasts (Qview - Heavy PICS)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very nice, you nailed it!
I did a couple like that with Jeff's recipe for Thanksgiving at the in-laws that went over well. At Christmas, we barely got in the door when my nephew asks, "Did you bring any smoked turkey, Uncle Mike?"
I was too busy, but if I see them again, I'll buy a couple more.

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
Those are a thing of beauty. . .
Thanks for the like winterrider! And the nice comment.
Very nice, you nailed it!
I did a couple like that with Jeff's recipe for Thanksgiving at the in-laws that went over well. At Christmas, we barely got in the door when my nephew asks, "Did you bring any smoked turkey, Uncle Mike?"
I was too busy, but if I see them again, I'll buy a couple more.
Thanks for the like Mike.

Funny story

Nice work John!

I would love put to either one an open roll and some provolone and then under the broiler....yum!

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
I have Kroger here in northern Idaho, Fred Meyer. Thanks I'll see what they have to offer.
Hi again john, I've been eyeballing a couple of these that I found at my local Wal-Mart store. My question is what one do I get, there's 2 to choose from one is a cook in the bag and I'm assuming this one is raw ( uncooked ) and the other one is stating on the bag that it's already cooked. I want to make sure andget one uncooked and netted because I want to inject it with the Creole butter and let it marinate a couple days followed by the bacon blanket before the grill process. Any thoughts,
Thanks, George.

Hi again john, I've been eyeballing a couple of these that I found at my local Wal-Mart store. My question is what one do I get, there's 2 to choose from one is a cook in the bag and I'm assuming this one is raw ( uncooked ) and the other one is stating on the bag that it's already cooked. I want to make sure andget one uncooked and netted because I want to inject it with the Creole butter and let it marinate a couple days followed by the bacon blanket before the grill process. Any thoughts,
Thanks, George.

George, Mine were definitely the uncooked ones, and I would suggest you get the same.

My wife has already said that I need to do 4 more for sammies.... :emoji_laughing:

John

28879abc-8127-48e2-a6c6-64fcb7b4d880_1.35b492b975571a53461d3d5b73efc1f6.jpeg

Thanks JC for the like and nice comments!

Thanks xray! I did post earlier hat they are both really good, but if you have Jeff's rub go with that or if not use the recipe posted above.

They were boneless, and thanks for the kind words!
Does this look familiar? 28879abc-8127-48e2-a6c6-64fcb7b4d880_1.35b492b975571a53461d3d5b73efc1f6.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky