Trio of Hot Sauces

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looking really good homebrew,Thanks for the recipes.I will make one of these for sure this weekend,got a bunch of jalepenos to use up.Thanks again for sharing all your recipes,those pickled eggs turned out great that i made from your recipe!
points.gif

just made the jalepeno hot sauce along with the habanero pineapple hot sauce.All I can say is you know your stuff homebrew!Really going to enjoy these two sauces!Sorry no que my camera is broke.Thanks again for the recipes!

Thanks for sharing the recipes.... Can't wait to try my luck at Fatali and Pineapple hot sauce.... I'll let you know how she turns out...! Happy Smoking, Smokin - K   

Not to pat my sdelf on the back, but i will. I only sampled as i was making them, I am watching my Tigers in the ALCS eating pita chips with the Habanero Pineapple sauce. Sweeeeeeet Heat!

Not to pat my sdelf on the back, but i will. I only sampled as i was making them, I am watching my Tigers in the ALCS eating pita chips with the Habanero Pineapple sauce. Sweeeeeeet Heat!

Give yourself another pat on the back from me!!  I made the Jalapeno one and wow!  it sure does have some heat.  I put some of it into ice cube trays and froze them then poped them into a freezer bag.  Now I can just had a cube or two to my recipes as I cook!!!  Great sauce!!!

Looks real good.
Sure can find some good recipes on this forum.

Tried the pineapple hot sauce, with local ingredients of course - did not have any white vinegar so I used some apple cider vinegar I had and replaced the Habanero with some local peppers. since it was a "first run" I reduced the quantities.  It is for sure I will do it again (but I think that I will put more garlic) !!!

Thank you Homebrew

Some Q-views :

For starters

c2292a58_100_1230.jpg

Finished product :

570024ed_100_1231.jpg

7f978259_100_1238.jpg

Thank you again for a good recipe,

Cal

i hate to revive an old thread however i made the jalapeno sauce today with a bunch of unused peppers i was looking to use somehow

didnt have any white vinegar on hand so used apple cider vinegar and added some finely coriander

absolutely BEAUTIFUL! hard to keep a spoon out of the jar LOL

Last edited:
48C1EE60-A680-434A-B05F-91A2A9DB490B.jpeg
Just started venturing into sauces I used your habanero pineapple recipe but I substituted mango for pineapple turned out great actually not hot enough for me I will add more pepper next time.. but I wanted to thx you for the base recipe as a novice this was a great starting point..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky