1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Trio of Hot Sauces

Discussion in 'Canning' started by homebrew, Sep 25, 2011.

1. thank you for the recipes, I'm going to try them. I love hot sauce...James

2. I left about a 1/4" head space and 15 minute water bath.

3. bluebombersfan

bluebombersfan Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Awesome thanks!!!!  I would love to try your hot sauces!!

4. jlmacc

jlmacc Meat Mopper

Looking really good homebrew,Thanks for the recipes.I will make one of these for sure this weekend,got a bunch of jalepenos to use up.Thanks again for sharing all your recipes,those pickled eggs turned out great that i made from your recipe![​IMG]

5. bluebombersfan

I just picked a huge bowl of Jalapenos so I was thinking of giving that one a try.  Do you leave the seeds in as well?

6. jlmacc

jlmacc Meat Mopper

Looks like he did that will give it more heat.just remove stems and rough chop.

7. jlmacc

jlmacc Meat Mopper

just made the jalepeno hot sauce along with the habanero pineapple hot sauce.All I can say is you know your stuff homebrew!Really going to enjoy these two sauces!Sorry no que my camera is broke.Thanks again for the recipes!

8. they look great thanks for the recipes I was going to ask lol

9. Glad they turned out - enjoy.

10. diesel

diesel Smoking Fanatic

Very nice work.  I just picked a bunch of Jalapenos today.  II think I will try your recipe.  Thanks!

11. smokin - k

smokin - k Meat Mopper

Thanks for sharing the recipes.... Can't wait to try my luck at Fatali and Pineapple hot sauce.... I'll let you know how she turns out...! Happy Smoking, Smokin - K   

12. Not to pat my sdelf on the back, but i will. I only sampled as i was making them, I am watching my Tigers in the ALCS eating pita chips with the Habanero Pineapple sauce. Sweeeeeeet Heat!

13. kingkoch42

kingkoch42 Smoke Blower

gone

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  14. bluebombersfan

Give yourself another pat on the back from me!!  I made the Jalapeno one and wow!  it sure does have some heat.  I put some of it into ice cube trays and froze them then poped them into a freezer bag.  Now I can just had a cube or two to my recipes as I cook!!!  Great sauce!!!

15. Looks real good.

16. natej

natej Smoking Fanatic

i hate to revive an old thread however i made the jalapeno sauce today with a bunch of unused peppers i was looking to use somehow

didnt have any white vinegar on hand so used apple cider vinegar and added some finely coriander

absolutely BEAUTIFUL! hard to keep a spoon out of the jar LOL

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  17. pa42phigh

pa42phigh Smoke Blower

48C1EE60-A680-434A-B05F-91A2A9DB490B.jpeg Just started venturing into sauces I used your habanero pineapple recipe but I substituted mango for pineapple turned out great actually not hot enough for me I will add more pepper next time.. but I wanted to thx you for the base recipe as a novice this was a great starting point..