Today's Smoke - Meatloaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jabo

Smoke Blower
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 29, 2006
Doing a couple of meat loaves today.

Here is the recipe I used, (it is not my own - someone posted it here)

Easy Meat Loaf Recipe
•2 lbs. ground beef
•1 small onion finely chopped
•1/2 green pepper finely chopped
•2 cloves garlic minced (optional)
•1 C. fresh bread crumbs or saltine cracker crumbs
•2 eggs lightly beaten
•3/4 C. ketchup
•1/4 C. milk
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. blend the mixture about 4-5 minutes and then form onto a flat cookie sheet.
You can finish the top with ketchup if you like about 30 minutes before the meatloaf is finished smoking.

Sorry the forum won't allow me to upload a pic, not sure what is up. I could upload just fine on Saturday.

Finally got a pic to post.

I could be persuaded to chunk a piece oâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] that on a bun, yes indeed!
wink.gif

Looks good Jamie! My wife sure likes smoked meatloaf. She rolled her eyes the first time I smoked one and she thought I had gone off the deep end. When the talk turns to meatloaf for supper she always asks if I'll smoke it.

BTW- nice pic and good looking smoke ring too!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky