Todays Beef Short Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ahh, go easy on the lad there Flash. In gott_cha's Roll Call post he said that he was here to learn!! He's only been with us for a short time so we all haven't had time to teach him proper like!!
biggrin.gif

Saw on Iron Chef America the other night where booby flayed the wonder boy dropped a couple of racks of spare ribs in a pot of boiling water!!
icon_eek.gif
Now I figured that he should know better than that so I declared him the loser and changed the channel! Good Grief-if he didn'thave time to do it "low and slow" he should have done something else instead!!

Okay- I'm off the soapbox and feel a little better now!
icon_twisted.gif
biggrin.gif

Short ribs are a tougher cut of meat. This is why you will often see them poached or braised. I would think a longer cook at 215 or so would result in some very tasty ribs.
The par boil honestly isn't a bad idea for short ribs.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky