• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

To My Darling Husband . . .

rabbithutch

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 15, 2011
To my darling husband:

Before you return from your business trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pickup truck when I turned into the driveway.

Fortunately it's not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake.

The garage door is slightly bent,
but the pickup fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you, my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
XXX

P.S. Your girlfriend called.

junkcollector

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 14, 2012
WOW, what a woman she knows how to go 4 wheelin fer sure!!! great accomplishment for a accidental push of the *go pedal*!!

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2013
Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for this! And happy Friday!!!! And Happy November! Here is to more laughter in the world!!! Cheers! - Leah

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.