Thoughts and prayers for those affected by derecho storm in midwest

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I forgot to say I had a new grandson born in Des Moines during the derecho. They moved my daughter in-law to three different rooms before he was born.
Glad they stayed safe! And that is awesome news! Congratulations grandpa. We are still waiting patiently for grandkids. They will definitely not forget the time he was born.

Ryan

Reactions: Ishi
Glad they stayed safe! And that is awesome news! Congratulations grandpa. We are still waiting patiently for grandkids. They will definitely not forget the time he was born.

Ryan
Thank you very much! I also had a grandson born during the height of Covid and now a derecho grandson! Yes 2020 will have lots of memories for us and many others as well

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Thank you very much! I also had a grandson born during the height of Covid and now a derecho grandson! Yes 2020 will have lots of memories for us and many others as well
Have to ask...they didn't name him Derec did they? :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Thoughts & prayers sent to another Bad stormed area!!
Seems they're getting worse & more often.
Scary!!

Bear

Thoughts & prayers sent to another Bad stormed area!!
Seems they're getting worse & more often.
Scary!!

Bear
Thanks Bear! They definitely need them. And mother nature can definitely be nasty.

Ryan

we were in Davenport for wifes brothers funeral. and to get to funeral home monday after storm we had to detour many times and stop lites out ect... left tuesday morning and passed 14 semi's blown over.. trees down every where.. lucky hotel had power.. was not seeming as bad till we left for funeral. then it was wow

we were in Davenport for wifes brothers funeral. and to get to funeral home monday after storm we had to detour many times and stop lites out ect... left tuesday morning and passed 14 semi's blown over.. trees down every where.. lucky hotel had power.. was not seeming as bad till we left for funeral. then it was wow
Yes, very hard to imagine the damage until you see it first hand!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky