This go here lol?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've done something similar to this before. I mixed up the cream cheese with shredded cheese, chopped jalapeno, and bacon that I cooked and chopped (limp bacon, not crisp). Then into Filo dough wrapped and dropped into a CI filled with oil to fry. They were a big hit, easier to eat without the spillage and mess of the poppers. It would be awesome with PP!

Yeah looked interesting and with the right pastry and some butter on top I bet this could be amazing. I am not a huge cream cheese and raw jalepeno fan too so this would be a decent in between

Yeah looked interesting and with the right pastry and some butter on top I bet this could be amazing. I am not a huge cream cheese and raw jalepeno fan too so this would be a decent in between
I understand! Ill be curious to see how it goes!

I never knew what an ABT was until last week. And now I see there’s an entire sub forum for them. Wonder what else I’m missing out on?

No lie Brother there's like 9 different categories to get into. I am not doin those ABT's I just thought I would share btw. I am doin ribs baked beans and queso for the SB. I might look at those ABT's in the future though look good and I have a 12" ci. I still can't figure out how to share that recipe lol

if anyone is good with cumputer stuff lemmie know I can forward the email to you maybe you can figure out how to post it.

Oh man...there are a multitude of rabbit holes to fall into on here. :emoji_laughing:
Jim
What’s so funny is I’ve been lurking on this site for years. A lot of years. Never did I see the ABT for whatever reason. I grew up in Minnesota and I learned the spiciest thing we Scandinavians eat is brown sugar and maybe nutmeg. Haha! My system can’t handle hot peppers. It’s genetic. It’s why the Vikings never raided Italy. It was the peperoncino. It’s our Kryptonite.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky