The Best Tribute to 9-11 for me (makes me tear up every time)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kathrynn

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 13, 2012
Madison, AL
Since the Blowing Smoke is a place we can share things that are non SMF related.  Here is mine for today.

No words are even needed for this video.  Just watch and reflect on that Day.  Think of the lives lost, and the folks that gave their all to help too.

Kat

Reactions: beaummiler
Kat

That is a nice Tribute
th_crybaby2.gif

thanks for sharing.

David

thats a pretty cool commercial. that was the day i walked in and told the recruiter to take me out of delayed enlistment and to send me now! took him by surprise...lol. also my birthday. 17 just turned 18yrs old and felt i just HAD to do something, i had friends and family trying to talk me out of it, but that was the final straw for me, no convincing me otherwise to just walk away...hard to believe it was 12 yrs ago...seems like just yesterday.

thats a pretty cool commercial. that was the day i walked in and told the recruiter to take me out of delayed enlistment and to send me now! took him by surprise...lol. also my birthday. 17 just turned 18yrs old and felt i just HAD to do something, i had friends and family trying to talk me out of it, but that was the final straw for me, no convincing me otherwise to just walk away...hard to believe it was 12 yrs ago...seems like just yesterday.
My son wanted to enlist that day.  His ROTC instructor in High School made him wait for one year.  He enlisted a year later. I will never forget this day.

Kat

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky