Thanks eman!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

solaryellow

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 26, 2009
Orlando, FL
Thanks to Bob and Sherrie for the spicy pepper jelly, strawberry jelly, and blueberry jelly. And a huge thanks from Maya for the fruitcake. She loves the fruitcake you guys make. I will be sending something in return very soon.
biggrin.gif

d2cf97d4_1224111036a.jpg

Looks like a great care package Thumbs Up

Hey Joel,

How's it going? All those jellies sound real good. I like jelly better than jams and the one I see here, I don't get very often. That is the pepper jelly. I have thought about trying to make it myself. What I have in mind is something that isn't " cross your eyes hot " , Just a little more than warm. Is this recipe for the spicy pepper jelly really hot? Where can I find the recipe? I haven't been on this exchange program before, it sounds like a great idea.

Mike

hey Mike,

How about i send you the recipe?

it's not hot , Great on cream cheese and crackers or on some pork.

Bob

recipe  sent via PM.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky