• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Testing Pix for Brian!

buzzard

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 23, 2006
mmmm those look good enough to eat.

want to share the receipe? like whats the filling and how long and and what temp do you cook em'. smoker or grill?

soflaquer

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 3, 2005
LOL! This was only a test, but since you asked, are you not familiar with ABT's?

Jeff

buzzard

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 23, 2006
no, never heard of them. i have grilled peppers and stuffed them with cheese once the peppers are cooked but what you have done there is way beyond what i have done.

buzzard

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 23, 2006
thank you for linking me over that gives me the information i needed except your creamcheese and 4 cheese filler but im sure i can figure it out.

i do have one more question tho, how do i become a memeber of the order of the thin blue smoke? ive looked around but cnat seem to figure it out.

soflaquer

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 3, 2005
Buzzard,

The bestower of that honor is given by Brother Earl. As you have been an active member in these discussion groups and have showed an appreciation and love for "Thin Blue Smoke", I hereby nominate you for consideration into the Order!

Confirmation will be given by Dutch (Earl).

Jeff

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
buzzard go here: "OTBS".

BTW-Welcome to the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke!

hoser

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 11, 2008
Well, I've been wondering how to do the whole photo thing myself, so I guess this is a good place to start.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.