Teriyaki wings on the kettle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Fab-a-mundo on those wings Travis. Teriyaki is my favorite way of saucing wings. Man I have to learn how to plate my dishes. It's tough when I only put the item I'm eating on the plate. Makes for a tough go in the buffet line.

Point for sure
Chris

Look awesome Travis! We had a beautiful day here also...it's nice for a change!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan!! Yep looks like a few nice days for me then some rain..
Nice! Those look amazing! It’s been a bit since we made wings, I never thought I’d look at the price of wings at a grocery store and debate on if it was worth it. But…who am I kidding, I never regret it! Great work for an awesome home cooked meal!
Thanks!! Ive been cutting up whole chickens.. I just make one big vacume bag off the roll and keep adding to them... When it gets full thats when its time to have wings! Lol! Its a lot cheaper that way!!
Travis those look awesome very nice job
Thank you!
Pretty to look at Travis
Better to chow down on , fantastic, Oh and congrats on the spinner

I made some teriyaki burgers on the weekend

David
Thanks David!! I love teriyaki burgers! Especially with some grilled pinapple!!
Good good looking wings Travis. Plating top notch.
Thanks Brian!!
Fantastic! and congratulations on the Feature!
Thank you!!

Simply stunning Travis!! Gorgeous magazine quality ribs and presentation. It just does not get any better than that. Congrats on a much deserved carousel ride!!

Robert

That's one fine looking plate of wings
Thanks Jim!
Nice work on the wings !
Thanks chop!
Travis,

Not only do they look beautiful but the pictures indicate delicious!

Beautiful Job my friend,

John
Thanks John!!
View attachment 529201

Man those wings look top notch Travis! Congrats on the spinner ride!
😆😆😆 thanks man!!!
man those are some pretty wings. Great looking plate.
The weather is starting to settle down here, now I just gotta get some days off!
Jim
Thanks Jim! Yep got to take advantage of the weather when you can for sure!!
Congrats on making the ride! Beautiful plate!
Thanks again!

Those look AWESOME.
Thank you!
I've never tried the SBR Teriyaki. Looks like something else on the list of things to eat. Those look killer!!
Thanks! First time ive used it.. Its pretty good!
WOW those look great! Killer presentation too!
Thanks sandyut!!!
WOW. Fantastic job and congrats on the ride! Well deserved. Color and plated shot is superb. No idea SBR had a teriyaki!!! Grabbing that ASAP.
Thanks!! Its worth trying- that was the first I'm ive had it!
Very nice wings right there! Vortex or not!
Thank you!
Some fine work there Travis, looks to be delicious! I've taken to marinating wings in Yoshidas teriyaki sauce for a few yours before throwing them on the Weber with the Vortex, easy peasy. RAY
Thanks RAY! Ive used that before! Good stuff!... I would have marinated these but didnt have much time..

Congrats on the feature ride
Great job.
Reminds me I have some wings in the freezer begging for a ride on the grill
Thanks! Yep in the grill would be the best place for them!!!
Awfully good looking plate Travis. Get the vortex ($10 on Amazon) although looking at your wings I am not sure I would change a thing!
Thanks! I'm not sure why I have not got one yet... Lots of things you can do with it...
Man do those look good. The plated shot is the bomb!
Thank you!
Fab-a-mundo on those wings Travis. Teriyaki is my favorite way of saucing wings. Man I have to learn how to plate my dishes. It's tough when I only put the item I'm eating on the plate. Makes for a tough go in the buffet line.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris!
MMMM, those look spectacular Travis...
Thank you!
Simply stunning Travis!! Gorgeous magazine quality ribs and presentation. It just does not get any better than that. Congrats on a much deserved carousel ride!!

Robert
I'll tell you what Robert! These are the best chicken ribs I've ever had! 😉😆....just giving you a hard time! Lol!... But thank you!! they were mighty tasty!!

OOPS!! Brain fart. I meant wings of course but has ribs on the brain because I'm planning to do some this weekend. Sorry about that. your WINGS look great my friend :emoji_laughing:

Robert
😆😆 its ok I get a brain fart at least twice a day!!
I'm also planning on some ribs in the very near future😉

Reactions: bauchjw
I'm also planning on some ribs in the very near future😉

See? I'm clairvoyant and knew you were gonna do some ribs so I was planning ahead. Now I don't have to reply to the rib thread as I already have it covered :emoji_laughing: Can't wait to see the ribs. I have a feeling I might have an idea of what's coming :emoji_wink:

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw and Sowsage
Travis, nice cook my friend! Those are mouthwatering…. Dang man, I’d have torn that plate up! 😎

Then asked for seconds! 😉

I am a greedy ol redneck! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Sowsage
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky