Temperature Fluctuation of the Smokin-It No 1

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nothing yet, that is the sample data the data logger outputs and I created the pivot chart to display the data. I am smoking 2 Boston butts Thursday night and hope to have it setup and recording then. My order for the unit was delayed.....

Please explain. Three data loggers a tru-temp and a fluke thermo? couldn't it be done with 2 data loggers and an ET-732? What did those loggers cost if you don't mind me asking?

Could have been done with less, but I had two oven probes in different locations and three probes in the product.

The loggers a a couple hundred a piece.

I bought a Extech as well.  It works great.  I tried it on a Traeger I have and it showed a lot of temperature fluctuations.  No wonder I hate my Traeger.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky