Throwdown Super Bowl Throwdown!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Prize for the winner of the forum poll vote will be 2 racks of Certified Piedmontese Beef ribs and 8 bottles of custom rubs provided by our generous sponsor
Yo Jake, Chris, and Doug. I realized a couple nights ago that I was running low on a few of my rubs and spice mixes. Had a little time yesterday to replenish the stock and while I had everything out, I went ahead and made up the 8 bottles that will go along with the Dino ribs as a prize offering.
01.jpg

Six of these are mine but the Original and Texas are Jeff's recipe. I don't believe he'd have an issue with me promoting his rubs for this event but those two I cannot share the recipe for. The other six are fair game so anybody that might want the recipe, just say the word and I'll post it.

Robert

Sounds like a great time! Agree with Gonna Smoke Gonna Smoke and DRKsmoking DRKsmoking above… Thanks to all for your efforts and prizes…
Mancrates and
TNJAKE TNJAKE
gmc2003 gmc2003
DougE DougE
tx smoker tx smoker
Steve H Steve H

Also to bmudd14474 bmudd14474 for your time putting these on prior to this and TulsaJeff TulsaJeff … for SMF doing these and for the site… If not for you, none of us would be here to enjoy the friendships and camaraderie that allow us to all enjoy our shared hobbies!

Again, thank you all!

Hey y'all, look what the big brown truck just dropped off.
010.jpg

12 racks of monster Dino ribs. Total weight was right at 50# so that means the average weight of each rib is just over a pound. They come 2 racks to a pack and I took the pack that appeared to have the thickest ribs and set it aside. Some hard working but deserving person is gonna get that pack of ribs in a few weeks. Show us what ya got because I have a feeling that there is gonna be some stiff competition on this one :emoji_laughing:

Robert

View attachment 656026

I have a feeling that there is gonna be some stiff competition on this one :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Thats what she said.
On a serious note, you have a heart of giving. We need more people like you in this world! I Appreciate you!

View attachment 656026

12 racks of monster Dino ribs. Total weight was right at 50# so that means the average weight of each rib is just over a pound. They come 2 racks to a pack and I took the pack that appeared to have the thickest ribs and set it aside. Some hard working but deserving person is gonna get that pack of ribs in a few weeks. Show us what ya got because I have a feeling that there is gonna be some stiff competition on this one :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Wow, thats a bunch of ribs. Your generosity is outstanding. And yes,.someone is going to be a very happy camper. Can't wait to see the entries. Thanks for your commitment.

It's fixed where you can still enter without actually cooking the day of the game so guys/gals like you who have to work still have a chance to enter.
You can enter any day before the end of feb 20. Don't have to cook on a Sunday
Just wanted to bump this thread since we have two games on tap today. If your smoking something delicious and want to enter now's your chance. You don't have to wait for the big game or the 20th.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky