summersville lake wv. head count & menu

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
standing over the pit- kentucky
if ya can make it pm me & let me know what yer bringing & how many in yer party.
my menu is as follows-

2 styles of pulled pork(so fla quer's & my style
3 styles of ribs(jeff's rub,my texas style,& memphis rubbed
my huli huli hawaiian chix
maybe a brisket or 2(if i can get some shift help)
hotdogs
my pooter shooter pintos
Dutch's wicked baked beans
my papa salad (thats my tater salad)
ranch pasta salad
apple cider slaw
boiled or roasted corn
nanner pudding & brownies
and suprises for the day after,,,,
the dates are oct. 26-28th @ this place
http://www.mountainlakecampground.com

oh i fergot the mexican omelette fatty wrapped in debi's bacon & tequila/cilantro/lime grilled shrimp garnished bloody marys w/ my queso & salsa fer sunday wind down football...

oh how could i forget- being a scots celtic thing i guess we gotta do a scots egg fatty or 3.....
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

the weather looks cool & crisp so far. making another headcall to try & get some numbers- i got pm's to send out to the wv chapter of smf(lol we sound like bikers) pm me if ya can make it or if ya need info.

lol, I was thinking more along the lines of draggin our smokers aboard a cruise or something.....picture that, all of us lined up on a deck smokin away..........

Now cmon, what's 6-7 feet of snow when you can sit in front of a fireplace and hangout in a cozy kitchen prepping everything under the sun to smoke.......fortunately here, we'd only have to run outside to fill the woodchip box every few hours and the rest is all about mixing the cocktails in sheer anticipation.

Buffalo shockingly enough actually received more days of sunshine this past year than Orlando...........go figure. Other than a few blasts that we seem to become instantly infamous for, the six and seven footers, we've had amazingly mild winters here.....I've painted the exterior of a house in the last few years during November and December

lol shelly... give buffalo come feb say...13 th then compare it to orlando lol... winters are getting shorter but way harsher... i love buffalo during the winter or niagra during the spring fog- i just don't do fla. anytime it's " god's waiting room season" . anyway...

Well how is the get-together going? We haven't heard anything, so thought I'd ask? Hope everyone is having a great time..
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Hey Tim, when I got home yesterday, I had a message on the phone from Gypsy's cell phone. He said' "hey, it's me. oh, hold on, "just put it in a bag, it'll be alright", then he said to my machine, "its really busy here, I'll call you later, I haven't heard back from him.
I'm just wonderin what was put in the bag, food, Aimee's poopy diapers, warm beer? Oh well, one of lifes mystery's.
icon_lol.gif

Yeh Steve, its like a frickin morgue around here without Gypsy and Debi.
icon_frown.gif
Wait a minute, whats that say about you and me?
redface.gif

Oh, now I remember, its not us, its everyone else.
rolleyes.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

I spoke to Gypsy yesterday, he said they had enough food for an army, but only a cavalry showed up. They cooked for easily 100 people and only had around 30 or so eat, but it sounds like everyone had a great time.

He promised there will be lots of pix when he and Deb get back...

Stay tuned!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky