Stuffed Salmon?? Advice

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nate07

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 3, 2017
Fredericksburg, VA
I am thinking of stuffing some salmon before smoking it.. Does anyone have any experience with doing this? What was used to stuff it?

I have no experience with that dish and when I googled it seemed most people stuffed with crab and cream cheese and some added spinach.

I think I personally would like sauteed mushrooms, wild grain or brown rice with butter, and a touch of cream cheese to hold it all together in the salmon.  Now that would be my personal approach.  I hope you get some good ideas going :)

I have no experience with that dish and when I googled it seemed most people stuffed with crab and cream cheese and some added spinach.

I think I personally would like sauteed mushrooms, wild grain or brown rice with butter, and a touch of cream cheese to hold it all together in the salmon.  Now that would be my personal approach.  I hope you get some good ideas going :)

Thanks for the input.. I had googled it as well and wasn't very intrigued by anything I was able to find.. Input from the smokers on this forum is what I was looking for!! That's for the tips!! I have some ideas going on just need to make it happen

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky