Starting to thaw up hear in Minny

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smoking Jimbo

Original poster
Jan 14, 2018
Minnesota
hay awl, ok minny speak is more like, hay all you smokers out there, how's things. Been stalking the site for a while and finally decided I fit. My first foray into the smoke world was about 20 years ago when I figured out like many of you that you don't need a high end unit to be successful at smoking your favorite meat. A bunch of screws and an unfortunate use of OSB created a box used to do a few years of venison sausage. Well I just put the finishing touches on the latest Jimmy smoker and feeling good of the years to come. Will follow with pictures but since I used bits of about 5 homemade boxes from this site felt I need to belong and contribute to the next guy who comes along

Welcome aboard Jimbo, can't wait to see your smoker.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky