Spider Grill 22

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RiversideSm0ker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 30, 2018
Riverside, Cal
I hope you all are doing well these days. I'm considering buying one of these to expand on what I can cook on my Weber kettle. I've seen very little from the current version as far as first person experience. Do any of you have a current model in the three month old range? If so, what has been your overall impression and would you recommend to a friend who already owns a Weber kettle? Thanks for any input you might have.

G

Reactions: JLeonard
This thread was the first I'd heard about it.

Yeah I looked at the older posts but apparently they have made some upgrades since then. Just kind of curious if the newer models worked any smoother than the first gen?

G

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky