• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Spatchcocked Island Chicken

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaybone

Meat Mopper
Feb 16, 2013
Your chicken looks awesome Disco!
Since you have to finish in the Weber have you thought about doing the entire cook in the Weber?
That way you only have one cooking apparatus to deal with.

Great looking chow.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Oct 31, 2012
Your chicken looks awesome Disco!
Since you have to finish in the Weber have you thought about doing the entire cook in the Weber?
That way you only have one cooking apparatus to deal with.

Great looking chow.
Thanks, JayBone. I find the Bradley is easier to control the lower temperatures with and I am cheap. It is cheaper to operate than the Weber!

Disco

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Oct 31, 2012
I think you should call the marinade "Disco's Hula Chicken Marinade."
Har! With my build, hula would be better described as movement of the masses!

Disco

gregliana

Aug 28, 2011
Looks-Great.gif

nsolo

Jul 5, 2013
THANK YOU!!! Tried this yesterday and the first words out of my wife's mouth were "Oh my, this is so good!".

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Oct 31, 2012
THANK YOU!!! Tried this yesterday and the first words out of my wife's mouth were "Oh my, this is so good!".

Thanks, nsolo. I'm blushing!

Disco

papacurtis

Smoke Blower
Apr 29, 2013
Spatchcocked..my fave new word. Never gets old i swear..( i have issues)..[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji]

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Oct 31, 2012
Yea great job disco...you're becoming quite the smoking machine!
It is all this forum's fault. I think if you guys kind of like a Q Cartel addicting us poor people to barbecuing.

Disco
Spatchcocked..my fave new word. Never gets old i swear..( i have issues)..[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji]
It could be much worse.

Disco

jeffed76

Meat Mopper
May 8, 2013
I will refer to this marinade as "Disco's Hulla Sauce" from now on. It is delicious! Get your grass skirt ready brother LOL.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Oct 31, 2012
I will refer to this marinade as "Disco's Hulla Sauce" from now on. It is delicious! Get your grass skirt ready brother LOL.
Well, the upside to me in any kind of skirt is it would kill everyone's appetite and facilitate weight loss.

Disco

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky