Southwest Fiesta Chicken Salad

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yep...this one's definitely going on my "to do" list! Mrs. Red and I eat a lot of chicken salad. Always looking for new wrinkles. This looks and sounds great - thanks for sharing Jeff! :emoji_thumbsup:

Red

Reactions: jcam222
WOW!! That looks nothing short pf spectacular Jeff. A truly magnificent arrangement of amazing food. Love the concept of the antipasto. That sounds like it would be over the top. Very nice all around my friend. I'd be all over it, that's for sure.

Robert
Thanks Robert. Really one of those simple meals combining store bought stuff with a delicious result. Gotta have some meals like that on tap.
That is a thing of beauty Jeff!
Awesome!
Al
Thanks much Al!
Wow! Very nice Jcam! Congrats on the carousel ride too!
Appreciate it!
Looks delicious. I'll have to keep my out for the HVR Fiesta Dip Mix.

View attachment 658861
Thanks! It’s so dang good! Often I just make that mix that’s in this salad as a dip for other things. Thinned out further for salad dressing too. Awesome on taco salad.
My wife buys the roasted chickens from Sam's a lot to make chicken salad with. I like that idea with the fiesta dip, something different. May be headed to Sam's today...
Let me know what you think. This has been wildly successful with both my belly and thst of several friends who got deliveries.
Yep...this one's definitely going on my "to do" list! Mrs. Red and I eat a lot of chicken salad. Always looking for new wrinkles. This looks and sounds great - thanks for sharing Jeff! :emoji_thumbsup:

Red
Thanks! Let me know how you like it Red!

Reactions: motocrash
Good lookin' (appetizing) eats, great presentation/artistry, and outstanding photography to boot. Youve got skills!

Let me know what you think. This has been wildly successful with both my belly and thst of several friends who got deliveries.

3 stores so far and no fiesta hidden ranch...booo
Lookie here what I got. Walmart had plenty...$1.88/each...
20230305_065827[1].jpg

Hidden Valley spicy Ranch. Found it in a Weis supermarket in PA a couple weeks ago. I was unable to find the Fiesta Ranch I was looking for.
1678803401482.png

Reactions: bill1
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky