Southern Calif Smokers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I think the Cal BBQ Assoc has a annual weeken camping bbq trip at ..... grrrr brain fart. I wanna say its in the San Dimas area.... darnit it. All I can think of is Prado but thats not it.

Hello Mole177 and welcome 

Hey guys!

Thanks Scarbelly for starting this group.  Aaron here from Murrieta.

A group meeting would be great!  Lots of inexpensive but nice campgrounds that could be central - thinking Lake Skinner in Temecula.

I'll also let you guys know when Meat, Inc. is competing so we can meat up.  Next event is March 10 at Santa Anita Racetrack.  All the BBQ teams will be on the infield during the races.  Going to be fun!

Welcome to the group - My daughters live in Victorville 

Welcome to the group - We are working on a gathering date. I think it is going to have to get pushed out to September due to all the summer comps and crazy campground issues. 

If anyone wants to help with this let me know 

Chef R.O.B. signing in from Pasadena, Ca, and I still can't find that little old lady. Good to see that So. Cal is stepping it up. I'm BRAND noob to smoking but a good griller, looking forward to all the knowledge that will come soon enough. They say things taste better in Texas, I tell them that's only because they haven't made it to Cali yet.

My first post in this thread had a error, so this may pop up twice.

Last edited:
Been lurking for about a year on SMF. Signed up a few months back and posted in roll call.

Been smoking in Tustin for the last year now.

Thanks for the invite Scarbelly.

Jon

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky