Sorry I'm a bit late

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Gary . Take some time to enjoy the family , pets and the homestead . Merry Christmas .

"THERE IS NO ANTIDEPRESSANT MORE EFFECTIVE THAN DOG SALIVA APPLIED DIRECTLY TO YOUR FACE"

That's got to be one of the greatest truisms in the history of all mankind, I personally love it! Thanks for all you do, and all you've done here, really can't say much more, so I won't. THANKS! RAY

I haven’t been on here as much as I’d like to be Gary! Life can get busy... One thing we know, we may be gone for a day, week, month or sometimes longer... but we are a Q fam here.
Sure hope y’all had a Very Merry Christmas my friend and wishing ya the Happiest of New Years!

Gary glad to see you are home with the family for X-Mas hope ya'll had a good one.We did at my house and Happy New Year
Richie

Thanks everyone.
We had a quiet Christmas at home. Well.......wasn't really quiet. We had my step daughter and our 2 year old grandson with us, so it was really anything but quiet and/or relaxing. Loved having the grandson up for a week, but Lord 2 year olds are what might be called "active". Sure kept an old man hopping to try and keep up.
Having a young'un around for a week certainly helps build a HUGE amount of respect for the amount of work and dedication a mother puts into raising a child. LOL
Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky