Something a little different, courtesy of the BBQ pit boys.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Delectable indeed! The kettle always proves it's fettle :D

Your right moto the Kettle is indispensable. Thanks for the like.

Wow! Good job Chris! Looks good!! Love the pics you post! Helps so much in the learning process!

thanks yankee, for a long time I didn't have a camera. So I like being able to contribute a little more then just advice. Thanks for the like.

Chris sorry for being late.Very busy building a new shed.That is a fantastic looking meal I am saving this to do list POINTS
Richie

Richie, don't worry about it, your shed is way more important. Thanks for the like I appreciate it.

Man those Shepard Pie burgers look like something I could get into. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Pete, Sheppards pie has always been a favorite of ours. Now we can have it to go.
Thanks for the like.

Chris

@Jabiru thanks for the like, really appreciate it.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky