Some scallops for dinner.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks guys! I've added a few extras to it. The bed extender is a great addition.

20220710_075533_HDR.jpg
20220710_075558_HDR.jpg
20220710_081102.jpg

The engine cover only comes on the lariat models. So, I bought one from the dealership. Really dresses the engine bay up.

20220710_082452_HDR.jpg

I might add some vinyl inserts for the tailgate RANGER logo. Should break up the orange some. And probably mud flaps.

What's not to love about bacon wrapped scallops. Yours look great Steve. That truck color is pretty popular around here. Vtrans(State roadcrew) and GMP(electric supplier) use that color for their company vehicles.

Point for sure
Chris

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
What's not to love about bacon wrapped scallops. Yours look great Steve. That truck color is pretty popular around here. Vtrans(State roadcrew) and GMP(electric supplier) use that color for their company vehicles.

Point for sure
Chris
Ours too!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky