SOLD - T&K Large Reverse Flow Insulated Cabinet Smoker For Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ambucher

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 22, 2012
Central Illinois
I am selling my large reverse-flow T&K insulated cabinet smoker. This smoker is built like a tank and is extremely efficient. I bought it new in February of 2017. It has always been kept in a climate controlled garage. Here are all of the details:

- 2” steel framing
- 1/8” inner skin – fully welded
- 7 rack locations (Cook racks measure 29.5” x 22” – will hold 2 hotel pans)
- Removable charcoal/wood box
- Ash pan
- 2 removable water pans
- Fixed heat diverter
- 1/8” outer skin ($200 upgrade)
- 2” insulation ($250 upgrade)
- Gloss ceramic urethane paint ($250 upgrade)
- Probe port ($55 upgrade)
- 2 extra cook racks, 6 total ($130 upgrade)
- Diamond plate drip guard ($50)
- Rain cap ($35)
- Flame Boss 200 WiFi Controller with pit probe and meat probe ($260)

You can see pics of the smoker by following this link:

https://sites.google.com/site/tklargereversesmokerforsale/

This smoker will run 20+ hours on a single load of charcoal and wood. I have cooked 36 racks of baby backs several times with the 6 grates that I have. With an additional grate, you could fit up to 42. I would say that you could comfortably fit up to 24 pork butts on this smoker. I am only selling this smoker because I am looking to upgrade to a larger unit. The smoker is in great condition and everything works as it should. With tax and everything included, this package costs over $4,000 new. I am asking $3200. The smoker is located in Ipava, IL Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Thank you! I really love this cooker. I just need more space and will most likely get another T&K. Also, I am a little flexible on price for anyone that is interested!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky