• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

So I uh...did a thing

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
💥

The numbers are in! 👊🏻

577 rwhp and 508 ft. lbs of rwtq.




81181491575__8AA8DAD5-10D6-49AF-9BF3-13ECE7D17961.jpeg


The dyno was in SAE measurement.


Standard conversion is: 600 rwhp and 528 ft lb of torque.
 
Last edited:
The car pulls like a scalded rhinoceros. Wow!

There is a hot start and idle issue that needs to be resolved. And one of my odds and ends needs corrected but it's not a big deal.

A work around needs to be figured out for the evaporative line on the passenger side.

I am really pleased with the results overall.

The car makes so much power it threw the A/C belt twice. I may have to take it back in for a different damper this winter.

But driving it home I had a million smiles from ear to ear. What a blast this car is to drive!


IMG_4869.jpeg
IMG_4790.jpeg
IMG_4882.jpeg
IMG_4885.jpeg
IMG_4884.jpeg

9B09778D-2F4B-4B2B-B94C-E307BF787772.jpeg
 
Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Back
Top
Clicky