So Excited!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Justin! Good to see ya checking in around here my friend!

The King is my all time favorite too! I’ve worn out more George Strait tapes and cds over the years than I can count. I was lucky enough to see him in concert once lots of years ago…best show I ever saw!

My humble opinion, Amarillo By Morning is the greatest country song ever recorded…but he’s got so many number one hits, he can’t play em all in a single concert…if he tried, it’d be 6 or 7 hours long.

Enjoy the concert buddy!

Red

I still have quite a few of his CD's and to the young folks here that is a hard piece of plastic with music on it , came after the cassettes ( thats an other story )
George is a great singer and the Movie Pure Country was good just he did not seem comfortable in the part. Or maybe that was the part. Would love to see him in concert

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky