Smoking Sundays

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Alsta

Smoke Blower
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 20, 2021
Perth Amboy, NJ
At the house, I kind of taken over sunday night dinner with spending the day smoking ( Gets me out of the cleaning day - Need to tend the grill :) )
last night, Smoked up 2 pork shoulders - each about 9ish lbs.

Started with a basic mustard coat / McCormick Applewood rub on Saturday night, followed by up at 4 to get the grill started.
started with Kingsford basic coals & Kingsford Apple chunk hardwood. once I had clean smoke going ( and a good cuppa coffee in my system) On the grill they went!

Got busy with other backyard chores, so I kinda forgot to take photos, but here's a during, and I loved how the ring turned out, so I had to get a photo of that as well....

Attachments

• 20210425_165013.png
    20210425_165013.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
  • 20210425_172941.png
    20210425_172941.png
    955.7 KB · Views: 63
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky