Smokers Full! w/Q

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I still can't get the photos bigger. I loaded them on photobyucket as large but they are still small. If I figure it out I will re post.
shriv

Try 800x600 use the (15' screen) and the bulk uploader option.

Only thing better than a full smoker is a full stomach and I would imagine that happened as well.
smile.gif
Nice job!

my smoker is a commercial oven I got free out of a resaurant. It is set up on casters so I can roll it around. It was set up for natural gas. I converted it to propane and 240v so I can use either. I prefer electric. I made asmoke generator to cold smoke. I wired it with a thermostat so I can set the temp walk away. It has for 27x21 shelves. Probably holds 150 lbs of stuff.
shriv

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky