Smoker Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Follow the brick seek link in the article and put your zip in. Best in my area is 159, which is still a bargain.

Points for the link! I picked a 40" Masterbuilt gas smoker for $104 out the door 
yahoo.gif

I just missed a okj Bandera for 90 bucks . Sold it the day before . Time to start lookin everyday for something I don't really need .

LOL at your post because isn't that how it is ? We really want something very much but most of the time we really can do with out it . When I couldn't make up my mind my buddies would say "You only live once" that would settle it . LOL. Hope you find that smoker you want . I can see why we need a better smoker it's important to have a good one just like Its important for women to have good make up , or bra's , or fingernail polish . 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky