Smoked Wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those wings look awesome. I have never been able to find a way to make them on the smoker with out the skin being rubbery and that includes turning up the heat at the end.

Jake - those looked so good I had to try some out myself. Thanks for the inspiration - I pulled some wings out of the freezer this morning and seasoned them with lemon / pepper. Onto the smoker for a bit while I do a quality taste test on a few beers.
Thanks rich!

Those wings look awesome. I have never been able to find a way to make them on the smoker with out the skin being rubbery and that includes turning up the heat at the end.
Thanks mass. That'swhy I really like the beer spray. Seems to help crisp

That’s the rub from the YouTube channel right? How do you like it? I’ve debated buying it before

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky