smoked fajitas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yea with a mixture of Cheddar and Pepper Jack cheese. It all melds great with the flavor of the smoke, the rub, the cheeses.... yummmm

Heres another one for you. Left over brisket or pork. Make a pizza. Use a good white garlic sauce, your meat, onions and peppers and cheese. Left overs are a wonderful thing.

Thanks Smokey Oky...

Ok you got me there... Silly me I should have went with the smoked cheese.

Wonder if you can smoke onions? I grill them all the time but have never smoked them. Wonder how they would do?

WE SMOKE FAJITAS AT THE FIRE STATION ALL THE TIME!  THE GUYS LOVE THEM . WE USUALLY THROW ON A COUPLE OF YARD BIRDS ALONG WITH THE FAJITAS,  WE BUY THE PRE- MARINATED BEEF FAJITA MEAT AT THE LOCAL MEXICAN FOOD MARKET AND THROW THEM ON THE SMOKER. WE COOK THEM  AT 200 - 250 DEGREES FOR 2 - 2 1/2  HOURS TILL THEY COOKED,  STILL TENDER  AND NOT DRIED OUT.

I AM SURE THIS WILL VERY ACCORDING TO THE CUT OF MEAT AND THE SMOKER. GREAT SMOKING!!!!

WE SMOKE FAJITAS AT THE FIRE STATION ALL THE TIME!  THE GUYS LOVE THEM . WE USUALLY THROW ON A COUPLE OF YARD BIRDS ALONG WITH THE FAJITAS,  WE BUY THE PRE- MARINATED BEEF FAJITA MEAT AT THE LOCAL MEXICAN FOOD MARKET AND THROW THEM ON THE SMOKER. WE COOK THEM  AT 200 - 250 DEGREES FOR 2 - 2 1/2  HOURS TILL THEY COOKED,  STILL TENDER  AND NOT DRIED OUT.

I AM SURE THIS WILL VERY ACCORDING TO THE CUT OF MEAT AND THE SMOKER. GREAT SMOKING!!!!
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to  your first qview. 
icon14.gif

Chris, smoked brisket rolled in a tortilla with the regular sides sounds pretty dern good to me!!!

Been thinking about a way to use leftover pulled pork... going to try pulled pork quesadillas, mix in some jack cheese with a side of black bean salsa, We'll see.

Tonto you have not lived until you had pulled pork nachos with spicy cheese sauce and the kicker is to put some BBQ sauce on the nachos over the cheese!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky