Smoked Chuck Red Curry Magic!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looking for some curry idea's and seen this post. Do you have that dressing recipe?
Brian,

I believe it is based on the orange dressing with the Thai basil in it, but let me verify with the wife. He are headed out camping for the weekend so it may take a bit to verify if this is it or she does some subs in the recipe. Dang though I want some now....although, we are camping at a lake with the trailer (not bringing the boat) but will be grilling steaks and chicken lake side..... Should be a nice weekend!

1C fresh oj - reduce to a syrup then cool
2Tbsp shallots
2Tbsp fresh lime juice
1 Tsp Dijon
1 Tsp ground ancho chili powder
1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
1/2 C olive
1-2 Tbsp honey
S&P....
Adjust to taste

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
Brian,

I believe it is based on the orange dressing with the Thai basil in it, but let me verify with the wife. He are headed out camping for the weekend so it may take a bit to verify if this is it or she does some subs in the recipe. Dang though I want some now....although, we are camping at a lake with the trailer (not bringing the boat) but will be grilling steaks and chicken lake side..... Should be a nice weekend!

1C fresh oj - reduce to a syrup then cool
2Tbsp shallots
2Tbsp fresh lime juice
1 Tsp Dijon
1 Tsp ground ancho chili powder
1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
1/2 C olive
1-2 Tbsp honey
S&P....
Adjust to taste
Brian, yea the wife just added fresh Thai basil in the blender to the dressing above. Just add a little bit at a time till you get a hint of the tone. Totally changed up the flavor.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky