Smoked Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gremlin

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 27, 2006
Oshawa Ontario Canada
Well here is my first attempt at smoken and misten.
1 Chicken misted with a mix of 2/3rds apple juice and 1/3rd pomegranate.
over 5 hrs.
There is a walleye and a bass in there also.

For pics see post below.
I deleted what ever the links were from this post.

Iceman; It took me quite a while to get those pics up and I wasn't sureif I did it right or if anyone could see em.
I just downloaded the drag and drop feature so next try should be better.

As for the chicken, it is in the fridge ready for next weekend.
I have family comin to town for a visit and we can eat it then...although I did take a sample from under the bird where no one will notice.....Cooks privilege... :) Tasted pretty good to me.. I was really happy with the colour.
Much nicer colour than the last bird.
The walleye and the bass turned out good also....I ate the walleye for supper and yes I did share...........Okay maybe it was just a little bit....but it's still sharing :lol:

Tried it again
img37818rj.jpg
walleye
img37874of.jpg
Chicken
img37844mc.jpg
Largemouth Bass

Chris, I fixed your links.
You were missing the img tags.
b]imageshack url[b]

Hit your "EDIT" button on your post and you'll see what I did.

BTW-Nice job on all three!!

Earl, Iceman, Thanks guys One of these days I'll figure it out, of course right after that I will forget, AGAIN!!! and then we can start all over again :oops: :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky