Smoked Cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking cheese. And now I have another cheese to investigate. I haven't heard of Manchego before. What is that like? I see it is made from sheep's milk. Sounds interesting.

Last edited:
Great looking cheese. And now I have another cheese to investigate. I haven't heard of Manchego before. What is that like? I see it is made from sheep's milk. Sounds interesting.

Thanks! It is a Spanish sheep milk cheese that is quite firm. It has a medium strong creamy taste that increases when aged. I love it as a table cheese or grated in dishes.

Reactions: Steve H
Thanks! It is a Spanish sheep milk cheese that is quite firm. It has a medium strong creamy taste that increases when aged. I love it as a table cheese or grated in dishes.

I'll be on the look out for this. Thank you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky