SMF video ad of instant read Thermopro TP-19 with .1 fixed resolution has been photo shopped for a <1 second locked in reading, buyer beware

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dr k

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 22, 2013
Peoria, IL
For those that aren't premier members that see ads and buy this therm based solely on speed shown, then you bought by being deceived. I have this 2-3 sec., auto rotate, big red led numbers on black background, 90 sec auto sleep and touch to auto wake therm and it is a great therm. I'd buy it again for it's 3 year warranty, accuracy and calibration function that I haven't needed in the three years I've had it. I'm just disappointed in the video deceptive speed that the new Thermapen One couldn't compare to. Buyer beware on speed shown. If you view this video, that plays a few times in a row and you enlarge full scree, please let me know what your thoughts are on the photo shopped speed.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky