SMF Recipe Collection - Late 2018

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jeffinn

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 7, 2015
Sorry for the delay in posting this.
This latest version has approximately 575 recipes in it. The amount of time required to get permissions from past posters is more than I anticipated so I'm not sure if/when I'll be updating this again. Hopefully this collection is inclusive enough to be of value to the members here.
PDF Version:

Word Version:

Thanks.
Jeff

Thanks for the effort Jeff.
There are so many excellent recipes that have been shared here it is just super you compiled them all for easy access...
One more reason
I LOVE THIS SITE...
Walt

Reactions: JC in GB
Wow, Thanks!!!

Are there other annual collections on the site for prior years? If so, I missed them, so can someone post a link.

I don't know how I missed this when you originally posted it, but a huge TN Thanks for doing so. This is going into Google Drive Pronto!

Dave

Jeff, I am new to the forum and wanted to just give a THANKS for the recipes. Lots of work there.
I am always looking for recipes for smoking and this book makes it easy. Thanks again!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky