SMF Gathering Attendees

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ultramag

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Apr 17, 2006
Garden City, MO
I need to get an exact head count as of now for the SMF Gathering in June. I want to ask for a little cooperation in this thread to make it easier to keep up with and accurate. Unless you are planning on coming to the get together and not included in the following head count please don't post any messages to this thread. If you are coming and your name is in the master list contained in this first post please still don't post anything here.

I will be sending some PM's and getting info from all of you to get our exact location and needs lined out so we can get our spot finalized. That is the purpose of this so I can know who to communicate with about what. If you have any questions or comments about the attendee list PM them, start a new thread, or ask in the original poll.

Now that the disclaimer is over, let's go! Here is the head count the best I was able to get it from all twists and turns the SMF Gathering poll took. I know it is off by at least 2 or 3 people, but I don't know who. These are the names I have gathered from the poll, chat, and discussion with PigCicles.

TulsaJeff
PigCicles
SmkyOky
Bud's BBQ
tonto1117
Peculiarmike
Shortone
mikey2gunz-???
ultramag

If we have included you in the roll call and you aren't coming please post here and let us know. If you aren't included and you are coming please post here and let us know. If you don't fit either one of those catagories, move along, there's nothing to see here.
PDT_Armataz_01_35.gif

TulsaJeff, please make this a sticky so it will be seen by all and easy to find without bumping it. Thank you.

Chad, this post has been offically *stuck* so it won't get buried.

Thank you Earl. PM's fired off to everyone on the list as of now.

If your coming and not on the list let me know ASAP. Thank you.

PM'd Chad, but for everyone else's info, I got word today that I have classes scheduled for my license renewal the same time as the roundup. I will still be there in spirit though.

Watch what you say about him, Bud is in the house.

Just kicked Tonto off of the computer. We are going to attend the first annual Meat Forum Gathering. Plan to drive down from West Michigan and rent an RV in the area. Count me in on the blue grass front. Have great bg collection and will bring.

bud

Look at that two more for the show. Chad will send you a PM requesting some info. Please respond to that so he can get the work on his end completed.

Looking forward to meeting you and Mrs. Don't forget that bluegrass and bring the blues too if you got em.

Keep Smokin

I will add you to the list and you will get a PM about accomodations. PM back your response and I will get to work helping you get your RV planned and whatever else you may need.

I know you and tonto are a matched set Bud, but since you replied here I'll PM your account. Look forward to meeting you.

Delta, Chicago or Memphis blues?

bud

PS - Thanks to PC, Ultramag and Cheech for the work putting this together.

I have finally heard back from and ran down all but one person that had expressed an interest in being there. I will continue to try and get him rounded up. I am going today and will try and get all the information promised to you guys and have something to report soon. Should be an interesting day. I just wanted to touch base about where I was with you guys and get this bumped back up as well. All the different things going on here we're gonna have to sticky our stickies before to long.
icon_eek.gif

FYI, the one I haven't got any contact from is fuzzynavel. If anyone happens to see him in chat or something send him to me or please ask and see if he is still interested. Thanks.

Ultamag, if it's ok our youngest daughter has expressed that she would like to come along......I say youngest but she is 34..lol. If this is not a problem please add her to the list.

If there is any problem with this please shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

hummmm 34 being youngest...hummmmmmmmmmmm guess maybe I'm still a baby, well big baby......but a baby still
icon_twisted.gif
(and btw, chad is a tad younger then that...so guess he was busy as a well............)

Too late to sign up? Would love to attend! My only problem is I don't know what I'm doing in June. I wont get my schedule until the 14th or 15th of May. I can bid the dates off, but no guarantees.

Hope this post did'nt upset anyone.....
PDT_Armataz_01_31.gif

crewdawg.. would love to have you. Be watching for a PM from ultramag as he is taking care of information from attendees. It's not too late til it's over.

Appreciate it very much. Looking forward to going. Just hope its somewhat close to an airport. No matters though. "Have wallet will rent"!
wink.gif

Closest major airport is KCI, then you have a 2 1/2-3 hour drive, depending on time of day passing through the KC metro area.
Worth it though. A good time WILL be had by all.
As Barker sez, Come On Down!

What in the world is KCI? I think you mean MCI, or Kansas City International Airport. No problem. We have many flights a day there. And, if there is a smaller airport nearby, I can go there.

KCI is Kansas City International Airport. crewdawg52, there is nothing on the PM I sent out to do either one of us any good until you know if your coming or not. Once you decide, shoot me a PM and I will help with your arrangements where I can.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky