Smart&Final, GFS, spare ribs $1.53/lb

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

keywesmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 24, 2007
key west, fl
Three full 2' long racks in a $18-20 package.

Marinating 2 racks in Ocean Spray White Cran/strawberry drink. I hope I don't ruin them! It's all I have!

smart and final is my favorite spot for ribs and brisket too. they always have nice 10-12 pound biskets for less than 20 bucks. every place else they want at least 30.00 nice bike, wildcat

It'll be great. I foiled a butt the other night and didn't have anything else, so I put a little Jose Cuervo Margarita mixer in with it.
cool.gif
My 82 year old mother said it was the best I ever cooked
icon_lol.gif

despite the tornado warnings I'm doing the ribs. These slabs are huge, had to cut them up to fit on the grates. They smelled like strawberry when they came out of the juice! I put the rest of the cran/strawberry drink in the water bowl to simmer off. I'm already thinking of a box type electric smoker in my near future.......

Well they came out incredible. 321 method, but they were 3/4" off bone 30 minutes into last hour, so I pulled them. Dee-licious! Very slight fruity taste. After they came out of the foil, I put some honey and a little drizzle of Apple Cinnamon BBQ sauce on them for the final period.

Have enough to give to neighbors and tenant, but I don't need their feedback. They are fANTASTIC!

New laptop with Vista is strange with pictures, otherwise I'd have plenty. I'm learning. (By the way, it's Q, not Mike)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky