Slow v fast brisket, thoughts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Right, there is or was another UK smoker who started a thread about this…. Seems odd, but I am sure there are many things we do to food here that you guys cringe at. Any way to talk to a butcher and have them save one whole? Maybe a local grower?
Yeah, going to go see my guy and if he can't will order an import. Can see plenty of them now I've started looking but some of the prices are INSANE. Upwards.of £300 for 10lbs and some over £50/lb and it's not even a wagyu variant. Happy to stick to my 25 for 5kg, trim the crud off and roll it lol. Still tasty. :)

Same, going to stick to chicken and pork. For the effort I've decided I cba risking that much cash. My mutilated one was good, but was still like a rolled sirloin or other beef. Didn't have the packer punch. Still kind of hung ok on finger and pulled apart. Tasted great but worth the hassle? Not so sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky