Simple weeknight chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ringer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Sep 10, 2019
Chickamauga, GA
I love posting the big intricate cooks but this isn't one of them. Sometimes the old yard bird needs a little love. My wife asked me last weekend to marinate some chicken breast for grilling so I sprinkled them with angelos and rubbed a little olive oil on them. She said "your plate is going to look like you are on a diet but I promise you arent."

She roasted off some broccoli and sautéed some sweet potatoes in butter and a little cinnamon.

It all worked out in the end.

Attachments

• 20220413_173634.jpg
    20220413_173634.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Excellent looking yard bird Ringer. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks good to me! Nice to be having better weather to fire up the grills / smokers.

Ryan

Reactions: Ringer
Those types of dinners are a staple in our house.
I'm going to be doing more of these for sure. I gotta up my vegetable game though. Thanks for looking!

Nice! Yes, staple meal cooked perfectly! Can’t do complicated all the time!
Thanks! Yep complicated gets to be mundane if that's all you do.

I'm not a sweet potato fan but that chicken looks delicious.
Thanks, it was pretty good. The teenagers scarfed it down!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky