Simple Boneless Rib Roast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Charles, that roast is pure perfection and the whole plate is right up my alley. One of these days I'm gonna come visit you but I'd recommend keeping the grand kids away. I'm gonna adopt that little girl and bring her home to Tracy :emoji_laughing: She might be spoiled now but you just wait and see what my sweet little wife is gonna do to ensure total spoilage :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Man that looks real good Charles. I can't wait until mother nature allows me to fire up the kettles again.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
"Fantastic looking meal. Always good to have family around"

Thank you, Joe Newglide Newglide . Family is all too important around here and we gather as many as we can, as often as we can...

Charles, that roast is pure perfection and the whole plate is right up my alley. One of these days I'm gonna come visit you but I'd recommend keeping the grand kids away. I'm gonna adopt that little girl and bring her home to Tracy :emoji_laughing: She might be spoiled now but you just wait and see what my sweet little wife is gonna do to ensure total spoilage :emoji_wink:

Robert
Robert, my friend, thank you for your kind words. I can't wait for the day when you come my way, but just know that the grands are always around...and the dogs... :emoji_laughing: AND, we don't spoil them AT ALL...:emoji_wink::emoji_laughing:

Man that looks real good Charles. I can't wait until mother nature allows me to fire up the kettles again.

Point for sure
Chris
Thank you, Chris!! I appreciate the compliments. After a bunch of rain and cold this past week, Mother Nature is easing up on us some this week. Mostly sunny and highs near 80℉. Time to fire up something for sure...

Wow! Perfect meal with the ideal desert and company! Beautiful granddaughter is happy and helpful!
Thanks, Jed! Yes, she's quite the little helper. Always wanting to get involved with whatever we're doing and her attention to things is amazing. She doesn't miss anything.

Here she is helping me chop onions...
20230111_184724[2].jpg

• Love
Reactions: bauchjw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky