SCOOOOORRRRRREEE!!!!!!!More New toys!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Nice haul, DS. You can never have too many toys when it comes to cooking. One thing I found is don't put those Oxo measuring cups in the dishwasher. They may crack like mine did.
Thanks for the info, no dishwasher at my house right now bought one 2 1/2yrs ago and already dead. Daughter and son do not like washing by hand but good experience for them. 

DS

I love that Man Cave sign.  It's colors match the plates on my '50 Chebbie truck.  
Thanks "C" Having a hard time of where to mount this one? outside above door or some where inside?? other two are already mounted inside. getting quite the collection. 

DS 

I'd say outside and above the door.
Be better above my door.
laugh1.gif

Dang , DS . With all that your Larder and Equip. storage is gathering significant attention. But you've made me Jealous with the signs . Those are

sooo cool.

There's only one thing missing here , a shot of your ManCave/Q-Bana . Come on , give a look.

Have fun and . . .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky