Scallops from Sam's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I am doing the other half of my seafood feast. Won't bore you with all the stuff this time but wanted to say if you have a Sam's club membership they have dry scallops now and wow are they good. I thaw 2 days on paper towel. They pretty much dry at this point but if still have some moisture dry them. Salt and pepper all they need. About 400 degree and add avocado oil. About 2:30 and add some butter and flip. Salt pepper again than baste. About 1:30 should be done. Squeeze of lemon and plate. Put sauce over top. xray xray crab cakes up next.

IMG_20230430_125427714.jpg

Those scallops look great Brian!, and you prepared them perfectly, I love scallops and love the way you prepared them. A little salt pepper and a squeeze of lemon is all that’s needed.

Those scallops look great Brian. Nicely done

Point for sure
Chris

They look really good Brian! Too bad Sam's is an hour away!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky